Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!! :)

Our first snow was a good one this year! Kanyon wanted to play out in it all day... too bad Mom didn't. ;) We would have brought Scarlett out with him since she has a snowsuit too, but she is still sporting the runny nose and all, so we kept her inside. There was a lot of snow eating, kicking, jumping, climbing, throwing, and more and more eating. I think that was his favorite part!







There were so many I loved from outside today, but I promise these are just a few! :) We hope to get more use out of the snow gear this year. Maybe even pull out that sled...

8 comments:

Jill said...

I'm DEF moving now. He looks like he had SO much fun !!!

allison said...

aw how fun! kaed would NOT know what to do with snow! i'm sure he'd end up loving it though. as for me, NOT so much! i'm a florida girl through and through.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

How fun! He is too cute all bundled up! Solee and I did the same thing. I think my back is permanently damaged from being bent over, rolling ourselves a snowman. Serious. But it was a dang good time regardless. When are we hanging out? Ps. I am going to call you! I have a question for you. Also! We are having a Christmas party, and you need an UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER, on Dec 15th at 7pm. I will have an official invite out soon (hopefully).

Mical said...

I love the new coat. So Cute!! I am kind of sad in a way that we missed the snow. It looks fun. I don't think my kids will see that this winter...how sad is that!

Anonymous said...

so adorable! love the coat and great job keeping that snow white and not gray!

melissa said...

Oh snow, I love it. It's been so long since this Florida girl saw it. I was eight and living in NY so that makes it 21 years, lmao!

He really looked like he enjoyed it. Great pics, especially the close up.

Lindsay said...

You ARE aware of how cute he is, aren't you?

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Meghan- you take the most amazing pictures! I love them! great job!