Friday, October 12, 2007

Yesterday...

It was great weather again! Perfect for playing outside in the grass. We are soaking it up while we still can. Between now and Halloween, who knows what can happen! Halloween is always freezing here.
Two things I'm dealing with lately...
Scarlett can sit up - mostly. I am tending to get pictures like this:


Although I'm enjoying that she has a new position for pictures as laying on her back or tummy is not as versatile. :D
Kanyon has a new smile. This is the face I get when I ask him smile and show his teeth:


Hmm, more scary than cute, I think! ;) Love them both, however!

P.S. Hoping to post pictures of the finished basement soon... it was supposed to be done by now, but our darn doors are hard to make I guess. :P

5 comments:

Mical said...

Kanyon is hilarious! I love the toothy grin. I can't wait to see your basement! I can't wait to stay in it too :)

kimberlee shaffer said...

so adorable!! your kids are beautiful!! Your photography is amazing as well! I wish I could take awesome pictures of Ireland!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I loved seeing your little cuties the other night, they are so sweet. Kanyon is just a good kid.
Hey, we are having a Halloween party on Friday Oct 26th, at 6 pm, no kids, can you guys please come? It's a dress up party!

Meghan said...

Mical - I can't wait for you to stay in it either! ;)

Kim - Thanks, I'm sure Becky can give you a few pointers on photos! She's getting really good.

Meri - How fun! I'll have to talk with Steve about it. :)

Jen Bird said...

I love Kanyon's face!! He has the cutest personality. And Scarlett is getting so big!! She's so adorable. I love the pictures you have been taking. Seriously Meghan you are a pro!! I'm still waiting for us to take pictures with the kids!! :) One of these good days.