Monday, August 13, 2007

Yummy, Rice Cereal!

Well, she thought so at first... and then the gagging began. I wasn't anticipating starting her so soon because, well, it's just one more thing I have to do! ;) But, she seemed to not be as satisfied after eating like she used to. So, I guess her growing body is needing something more!

I started Kanyon at 4 mos too, but you know how it is when it's your first and you can't wait to do everything. ;) Not quite the same with the second and beyond, I think.


3 comments:

Mical said...

That second pic is such a Kanyon face! Tell her not to grow up so fast! She needs to wait up for her little cousin coming soon!

Jen Bird said...

I remember those days, in fact we've been watching family videos (as you know) and we were watching the first time we fed Paityn cereal. Time definelty flies by. She's getting so big. Oh, and love the pics of Kanyon. Darling

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Solee HATED rice cereal. Can you blame them? That stuff is NASTY. At least Scarlett looks good while eating it! Have fun in Chicago! I am the one who should be jealous! That sounds like a blast! Have extra fun at Wicked for me, I could watch that show all day.We'll have to all get together when you guys get back! zblqwj