Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another day at the Carnival

Yes, we spent another evening at the carnival... but this time we met up with Jim and Destiny and their kids. Here is Jim and his little girl, Halle.


It was fun and Kanyon was able to have a buddy on the rides... well, the ones he would go on anyway. Our child, overnight, gained a fear of all rides that didn't go "choo, choo".



Like a good mother though, I made him get over his fear and ride the merry-go-round. Yes, our child didn't want to ride that, for whatever reason! He threw a fit and wanted off, but I persisted and once it got going, he was fine. That was the story for pretty much all the rides that day... with the exception of the train - of course!


Kanyon enjoyed his first sno cone and even was nice enough to share with me.

The kids weren't the only ones that had fun though... Destiny and I rode the Zipper and then Steve and Jim followed. I felt like I was 12 again... ;)

2 comments:

Mical said...

I am glad he figured out that the Merry Go Round isn't all that bad! And the snow cones look good. :D

Courtney said...

Grady has that same shirt, and is afraid of rides! I know they'd hit it off big time! You have to come to Disney one day so we can get them together...