Saturday, April 14, 2007

Scarlett is here...


Just wanted to get this up to announce that Scarlett did arrive on April 10th at 6:27pm. We couldn't be happier with her! She was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches long. We are adjusting to life with 2 kids now. Kanyon is so cute with his little sister. He kisses her boo boos and and is so soft when he touches her toes. Nothing makes me happier than to see how he interacts with her and has welcomed her at home.

My first moment with my little girl.


The first time Kanyon met Scarlett... he looks a little uncertain in this picture, but has since gotten past that!

Daddy and his little girl.

Scarlett gave Kanyon a gift at the hospital and he was so excited! He loves the movie "Cars".

I will post more pictures soon... it's much harder to find the time to take and edit my pictures! I'm sure it will get a little less hectic as we get more settled here at home...

No comments: