Monday, March 5, 2007

Officially a big boy!

Kanyon is now out of the crib and into his bunk beds! We got the guard rail all rigged and are currently on night 4 since the move. He has done great and only showed a little bit of confusion at first before he settled in. I want to cry for my little man getting so big though (although he looks so small in that full bed)... I'm excited for this new little girl, but my heart is torn.

I have been given the advice 2 times now by perfect strangers to remember that Kanyon is still a baby... even though he will look huge next to Scarlett. That was their only regret about having children so close in age like mine will be. I don't usually take anything a stranger says to heart, but the look on one lady's face as she said it really tugged at me. I won't forget it anytime soon.

No comments: