Thursday, December 21, 2006

A rough day



Kanyon was sure showing signs of a stronger will yesterday afternoon and there wasn't too much that interested him for entertainment. After I could see he really wanted to go outside and play, we went ahead... he refused his snow boots, wanted nothing to do with his mittens, and I didn't even attempt to try the snow pants... He seemed happy at first outside, until he realized that he would have to go through the snow to get to his favorite little tree in our front yard. He did not like that and was not about to give it a try, so he cried! Shortly after, we were back inside...

Ahh, the terrible two's are showing a little early at our house...



Oh, and I had to post a picture of my wreath that I made and finally got up... Better late than never!! I didn't know how to tie a wreath bow and Steve's mom, Brenda, helped me with that! She did a great job and after watching how she did it, I think I can try it myself next time! Posted by Picasa

No comments: